Government and Technology
- Dante Disparte and Tomicah Tillemann, “To Move Forward, Federal IT Infrastructure Needs Resiliency”, 2021.
- Frank Nagle, “Digital infrastructure is more than just broadband: What the US can learn from Europe’s open source technology policy study”, 2021.
- Brian Naylor, “‘The Fifth Risk’ Paints A Portrait Of A Government Led By The Uninterested”, 2018.
- Technology and Operations Management at Harvard University, “The Failed Launch Of www.HealthCare.gov”, 2016.
- Kim Zetter, “Of Course Congress Is Clueless About Tech—It Killed Its Tutor”, 2016.
- (Skim) Kearney, “IT infrastructure: pillar of digital government”, 2015.
- Do you think there should be a centralized agency that handles technology delivery?
- What challenges do you think could arise while working in government and how do you think they could be overcome?
- If you were to join government as a career technologist, what would you change?