- Tom Abate, “How the Computer Science Department is teaching ethics to its students”, 2020.
- Shashi Krishna, “Teaching Ethical Computing”, 2020.
- Robert Florida, “Weaving Ethics Into Columbia’s Computer Science Curriculum”, 2019.
- Paul Karoff, “Embedding ethics in computer science curriculum”, 2019.
- Jimmy Wu, “Optimize What?”, 2019.
- (Watch) MIT, “Teaching Ethics and Policy in Computer Science”, 2019.
- Kay G. Schulze and Frances S. Grodzinsky, “Teaching ethical issues in computer science: what worked and what didn’t”, 1996.
- What do you envision as a “sufficient” ethics requirement for Computer Science majors?
- Describe two successful and two unsuccessful ways of teaching or incorporating ethics in Computer Science.
- Provide a brief overview of a case study on embedding ethics into a Computer Science curriculum that you read. What insights and lessons can we draw from it?